You, the customer, share in the responsibility of having a correctly completed work order, so please take the time to review it. We highly advise you to:
- Keep your receipt and try on your garment immediately after pick up either in the shop or at home. If your garment needs adjusting, bring it back with a reasonable request, receipt, leftover (scraps) fabric, within 2 weeks.
- We are not responsible for customer provided dimensions/markings…we have change rooms on the premises for this purpose and recommend/ prefer our qualified staff to perform these measurements /markings as part of our service to you.
- While we use extreme care in processing articles entrusted to us, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing; pre-existing stains or damage; we are not responsible for pin marks left from the fitting of the garment as, in some rare occasions, fabrics tend to retain them.
- We are not responsible for items left over 30 days.
- We reserve the right to decline working on some garments that are especially unhygienic or, if urgent, to send them for dry cleaning for additional charge.
- We reserve the right to not undertake some alterations or repairs, if we determine that the outcome will not be satisfactory or up to our standards.